Watch our free CPD webinar!
On-demand CPD webinar: Augment mental health services with digital health
In this webinar we discuss ways to build digital health tools into your mental health patient pathway.
Last year Papyrus introduced an app library to offer instant, anonymous, help to those thinking about suicide. Papyrus staff are extending their services; using the website’s in-built functionality to recommend apps straight to service users’ phones by text or email where possible. Papyrus will share details of the programme, which apps they frequently share and where gaps in the mental health app ecosystem still exist.
Please use the following link to access the on-demand webinar: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/recording/4459219349246875138
- Liz Ashall-Payne, CEO and Co-Founder of ORCHA: Founded by NHS clinicians, ORCHA is the world’s leading health and care app evaluation and distribution organisation. ORCHA provides services to the NHS in 50% of regions in the UK, curating App Libraries and professional recommendation tools across a broad range of settings. It runs national health app accreditation schemes to national bodies worldwide.
- Kelly Thorpe, Head of Helpline Services at Papyrus: Every year hundreds of young people take their own lives in the UK. Many thousands more contemplate suicide; many harm themselves or suffer alone, afraid to speak openly about how they are feeling. PAPYRUS exists to give young people hope and to prevent young suicide. We draw from the experience of many who have been touched personally by young suicide across the UK and speak on their behalf in our campaigns and in our endeavours to save young lives.
- Learn how to find assessed digital health tools
- Learn about the benefits mental health apps offer
- Learn from Papyrus, the national charity dedicated to the prevention of young suicide, use Digital Health to extend its services
15 minutes: Introduction to the digital health landscape – Liz Ashall-Payne, Founding CEO at ORCHA
25 minutes: Embedding digital health into suicide prevention services – Kelly Thorpe, Head of Helpline Services at Papyrus
15 minutes: Audience Q&A
Resources and equipment required:
The webinar recording is accessed through GoToWebinar. You will need to submit some basic details to access the webinar, and all you will need to watch the session is an internet browser.
Once you have finished watching the webinar, please use this feedback form to let us know what you thought and request your CPD certificate. Please be aware that it can take up to 28 days to receive your certificate.
Founded by NHS clinicians, ORCHA is the world’s leading digital health evaluation and distribution organisation. We provide services to national health bodies across three continents, including the NHS in 50% of UK regions, delivering national accreditation frameworks, bespoke Digital Health Libraries, and professional recommendation tools, specific to the needs of our clients. ORCHA’s unique Review Engine assesses digital health solutions against more than 300 measures across Clinical/Professional Assurance, Data & Privacy, and Usability & Accessibility, plus additional criteria depending on needs.
See how ORCHA works
Discover how our services, including Reviews, Digital Health Libraries, and market intelligence reports, can work for your specific needs.
Your Health and Care App Library
Search ORCHA’s App Library, featuring thousands of independent app reviews across a broad spectrum of health conditions. Every app is evaluated against more than 350 measures across Clinical/Professional Assurance, Data & Privacy, and Usability & Accessibility, making it easy for you to find the best apps for your needs.